Our Detroit white collar crime attorneys have a well-established record of successfully defending white collar criminal cases. Detroit Criminal Lawyer understands every criminal case is unique especially as it deals with white collar defense. Our lawyers have the essential skills that will make a difference in your case.
Our attorneys focus in two major areas and will not waver until our client gets the results they seek. Firstly, we obtain dismissals of criminal charges in the early stages of criminal investigation. Secondly, we shift our focus on winning cases at the trial.
This is a full-service criminal defense firm, focusing on white-collar offenses but with the ability to defend clients against all types of criminal charges including:
- Mortgage fraud/real estate fraud
- Health care fraud, including Medicare and Medicaid fraud, and fraud committed by infusion therapy clinics, home health care providers, and durable medical equipment retailers
- Tax fraud, such as failing to file a federal tax return, tax evasion, and failing to report offshore bank accounts and assets
- Business fraud, theft, embezzlement, accounting fraud and business opportunity fraud, such as telemarketing fraud
- Securities fraud, including stock fraud, insider trading and Ponzi schemes
- Computer/Internet fraud, including identity theft
- Wire and mail fraud, conspiracy
- Money laundering
When it comes to criminal defense, the best defense truly is a strong offense. While many criminal cases are resolved before trial, in either a dismissal or favorable plea settlement, it is fundamental that every case be treated from the outset as a case that will go to trial. Our lawyers and attorneys have found that diligent and aggressive preparation for trial equates to a much higher probability of achieving dismissals.
Whether we go to trial with you or accept a plea on your behalf, it is your decision — every time. Trial preparation is everything. All of our actions are calculated from and flow from this fundamental precept.
If you need a federal white collar crime lawyer, experience makes the difference. If you have been charged with or are under investigation for fraud or any federal white collar criminal charge, contact our firm immediately, email or call us today!